|Jennifer Lopez Net Worth||$350 Million|
|Date of Birth||July 24th, 1969 in New York|
|Annual Salary||$20 to $30 Million Per Year|
|Profession||Entertainer, Record Producer, Entrepreneur, Voice Actor, Dancer, Singer.|
|Nick Names||J Lo, Jenny from the Block, La Lopez, Lola.|
The great and famous Jennifer Lopez has been an entertainer since the 1980’s. Since then, she has made a big name for herself and surely a big amount of. Jennifer Lopez net worth sums up to $350 million. Having married thrice and having two children from Marc Anthony. Her first husband was Cris Judd with whom the marriage lasted for 9 months.
Her very famous affair and a 2 year marriage with Ben Affleck ended in 2004. The famous couple was nicknamed as “Bennifer” in the media. However, after her break-up with Ben, in 2004, she married Marc Anthony. The couple announced after three years in 2011, that they are ending their marriage. The couple had gorgeous fraternal twins. After the birth of twins, one boy and one girl, Jennifer Lopez told the media that the birth of twins runs in her family. It was hereditary, her own sister also has given birth to twins.
J Lo has been a great icon of Hollywood. She has been a great dancer and choreographer. Her first appearance on television is rumored to be in 90’s television show In Living Color. After that, she won the title role for appearance in the film, Selena, in 1995. Since past few years, Jennifer Lopez wealth is increased each year by business, since she has become a big businesswomen.
J Lo has been the center of a lot of scandals like car accident with boyfriend Casper Smart. There has even been a scandal where it was rumored that Casper Smart was cheating on J Lo with another girlfriend Sofia Vissa. Casper smart is a young choreographer having a assets that sum upto $1 million.
The relation Casper with J Lo has been under media attention for a long time. J Lo is reported to live in Los Angeles nowadays with her twins. She has always been choosy and classy with her wardrobe selection. From her famous green Versace dress at 2003 to her House of CB dress at the American Idol, she has always been a showstopper because of her dressing!
Facts about J-Lo
- Jennifer Lopez served as a judge of American Idol for seven seasons. Because of these services, Jennifer Lopez net worth increased by $ 20 million in 2012
- In 2002, Jenny got engaged to Ben Affleck who gave him an engagement ring worth $1.2 million. It was a 6.1 carat pink diamond ring.
- In September, 2011, Jennifer Lopez bought a house in Hampton, This house had a worth of $18 million.
- In 2012, at Paris Fashion week, Jennifer Lopez’s daughter Emme wore accessories of Chanel worth $2,410 along with her expensive dress. The brooch alone was a $310 Chanel accessory.
- At the 2013 Grammy awards, Jennifer Lopez herself wore expensive Norman Silverman jewelry. It was worth $5 million which included 10-carat heavy diamond stud earrings
- The singer has got an Aston Martin DB7. The estimated cost is 150000 USD.
- In 2009, Jenny and Mark Anthony purchased a 5 bedroom home on a 2.24 acre land. It cost them $2.1 million.