|Britney Spears Net Worth||$215 Million|
|Date of Birth||December 2nd, 1981 in Mississipi.|
|Profession||Singer, Song Writer, Producer Fashion Designer, Entertainer, Dancer|
|Nick Names||Brit, the princess of Pop, Pop Con, Queen B, Pinkey|
Britney Spears is an American artist, dancer, singer and a Hollywood icon. Brittney Spears wealth sums upto $215 million USD. She started off her career as a singer in the early 1990’s. At that time, she became a big media showstopper. Being in news and scandals all the time was what made her really popular amongst her fans and rivals. Her affair with Justin Timberlake caught the eye of media.
Britney Spears was just 17 when she achieved the title of #1 on Top US charts with her first album in 1999. Her debut Baby One More Time, stole the hearts of many fans and she rocked many concerts with her singles “OOPs… I did it again”, “I’m a slave 4 u”, “Toxic”. Until now, Brittany Spears has sold more than a 100 million Albums worldwide.
In 2007, she was titled with the 12th most Richest Women in entertainment, according to FORBES. Later in March 2001, she released her seventh album Femme Fatale. It was a huge hit once again and brought Brittany a good fortune. She went for a world tour and performed the singles worldwide. In 2012, FORBES declared her the top-earning woman of music industry.
She had estimated earnings of $58 million and that year earnings made a significant contribution to Britney Spears net worth. In May 2012, when she was asked to serve as a judge in the singing competition The X Factor, she was the highest paid judge in a singing competition in music industry. She only served as judge for the second season of The X Factor. She didn’t return for the third.
Facts about Britney Spears:
- Britney Spears got a gorgeous engagement ring from Jason Trawick worth $90,000. It was designed by celebrity Niel Lane.
- Britney has got a Mercedes Benz G55 along with a smart car.
- Her annual Salary is estimated to be $20 million.
- Britney owns a great $8.5 million USD house in Los Angeles. The lavish House is a five bedroom and a seven bathroom house with big luch green lawns and a refreshing swimming pool.
- In 2005, Britney Spears donated $590,000 USD. This included a big $350,000 USD to Hurricane Katrina.
- In 2012, Britney earned $15,000,000 USD as her salary for adjudication The X Factor.
- The amount from her career that she spends on gifts, perfumes and lavish accessories sums up to $102,000 per year.
- In 2011, she made record sales that made her earn up to $1,750,000 USD.
- Britney still pays mortgage on her two houses that are worth $61,271.